Installing the best outdoor solar lights not just save you from lots of electricity bill, you are actually taking care of your next generation. You are not just adding security and beauty to your backyard, patio, garden, etc, you are saving mother earth at the same time. Adopting green technology means you are contributing to saving the environment. That does feel good, right?
- 1 Best Outdoor Solar Lights Comparison Table
- 1.1 Outdoor Solar Lights Reviews
- 1.1.1 LITOM
- 1.1.2 Mpow 20
- 1.1.3 URPOWER
- 1.1.4 Litom 54
- 1.1.5 InnoGear [With USB Charger!]
- 1.1.6 Litom 8
- 1.1.7 BAXIA TECHNOLOGY 28
- 1.1.8 Hallomall USB 28
- 1.1.9 Tadge Goods 48
- 1.1.10 InnoGear Upgraded 77 When you need super bright light for whatever reason, this is the solution for you. 77 LED! I could not find anymore bright LED solar lights than this. 1000 lumens! And don’t think the charge won’t last long.
- 1.1.11 LITOM Upgraded 10
- 1.2 Sharing is caring!
- 1.1 Outdoor Solar Lights Reviews
Best Outdoor Solar Lights Comparison Table
You will be amazed knowing how many different types of them are out there! And trust me, most of them are really good. Yet, based on the capacity of the solar panel, rechargeable battery, number of LED, I have made the following comparison table so that you can make a quick but right decision.
Outdoor Solar Lights Reviews
There are some places where you want these lights to stay on all night long. But again there are some places you don’t want them to stay on always. Maybe you want them to stay on for 20 to 30 seconds when they sense any motion. I have reviewed all types of them. So, sit tight, it gonna be a long journey.
Did you know more than 5 million people’s life is lighted up by LITOM? Why is this so popular? Even if you browse any reputable online store, you will notice its sky-high demand and reputation.
What makes it so different when there are many other brands? To simply put, I would say, confidence for long-lasting performance has made it a greater choice.
When most cheap ones from other brands lack durability and expected brightness, people have found the promised result from LITOM. The solar motion light from LITOM simply shines brighter than most other brands due to it’s 24 long-lasting super powerful LED lights. And they last long!
More than thousands of hundreds of happy customer are using it for their front door, backyard, garage, and driveway.
The wider range of luminosity with a wide sensing range has made it popular. On both sides, 3 LED setup helps to create maximum lighting angle that can cover up to 270 degrees. If you set up these lights at the recommended height of 5.6 to 6.6 feet, motion detection can cover 10 to 26 feet away with a 120-degree angle.
A pretty amazing feature, whenever someone driving to your house or just walking at your door, the light automatically turns on! There are 3 sensing modes for maximum performance. To satisfy your desire and needs, you will find the medium light mode, dim light sensor light mode, and sensor mode useful.
Useful Tips: You need to mount it in the direct sunshine place for maximum result. During winter, they can’t be fully-charged due to lack of sunlight. So, if you notice the light is not bright enough and illumination lasts for a shorter period of time, it’s pretty normal. Nothing to worry. Now, watch the video review from an experienced user.
More Features & Pros of LITOM
- Comes in 3 styles. You can the 1 pack, 2 packs, or 4 packs option. Choose the 4 pack option for cost-saving decision and if you have large areas to cover.
- 2200mAh rechargeable 18650 batteries. A very powerful battery that has made it standalone.
- 2.5 times more illuminated coverage and 1.5 times more detection range in comparison with other cheap solar lights. In fact, it can provide light for almost 2 hours longer.
- Made from high-quality ABS material.
- UL tested and FCC certified.
- The motion sensor light is IP65 waterproof. It can survive extreme weather conditions like rain and extreme heat. Lots have verified that these lights can survive extreme storm and rain.
- Installation is really simple. Comes with everything for the installation like wall plug and screws. You won’t need any cable or wire.
Cons of LITOM
- Not so sensitive motion sensor.
Right after LITOM, I have put this as my 2nd recommended option for you. Not just me, it’s loved and trusted by thousands of hundreds of customers as well.
Highly recommended for your yard, driveway, patio, garden, wall, path, front door, deck, etc. Have pretty amazing recommendations from experienced customers about its long-lasting performance and really bright light with high-quality motion sensor.
Only a few hours under the sunlight in the daytime can give bright light throughout the night. After fully charged, they can illuminate for 8 to 10 hours. These lights are equipped with a better sensor ball head to detect people within 26 feet and they can do it with a 120-degree angle. Any small movement like steps of your pets will activate the light.
You will find them highly intelligent. For your front door, backyard, or back door – there is a strong long night mode. If you want them to set for the balcony, entryway, or back and side yard – use the strong light sensor mode. In fact, many people love it for the yard. Use the dim light sensor mode for your garage, driveway, path etc.
What people most like about Mpow 20 LED lights is that they are unexpectedly brighter! The battery can store solar power for a pretty long time. Suitable for every environment. Someone reviewed that it works pretty great at 0 degrees! As you can see, your outdoor now will have uninterrupted light and secure like never before without costing you.
More Features & Pros of Mpow 20
- 3 buying options. You can buy the 1 pack, 2 packs, or 4 pack package considering the areas to cover.
- 5 watts and 3.7 volts. 440 lumens for this amazing 20 LED solar light.
- 1500mAh rechargeable battery.
- 100% waterproof. Rain, storm, extreme heat can’t damage it. However, during heavy rainfall, the motion sensor may not work. Nothing to worry. It will go back to normal once the rain stops.
- Long-lasting performance. The tightly sealed loop and two layers ensure its long-lasting performance.
- Super simple installation. You can wall mount them with the provided 2 screws where there is no need for cable or wire.
- Huge recommendations from experienced users for their friends and families.
- Excellent customer service. Should you face any trouble, contact them. They will solve your problem.
Cons of Mpow 20
- Some said it’s not suitable for large areas like the driveway.
- The motion sensor is not that powerful.
It has more than hundreds of thousands of recommendation as another best outdoor solar lights which deliver bright light and lasts long. 8 LED is a very intelligent combination of long service and bright light. It consumes less power and stays on for a longer time.
Wherever you need these like in your backyard, patio, pond, or driveway, it’s a great option. Being heatproof and waterproof, you can use them without any fear of damaging it.
Install it in a suitable place where the sun can charge it. 6 to 8 hours required for the full charge. It can provide up to 12 hours of bright light whenever it senses any motion.
Those lights can sense any motion within a range of up to 10 feet. You will love the automatic switch on/off feature. Within the range, whenever those lights can detect any motion, they turn on and stops whenever the motion stops. Very suitable for some places where you don’t want lights turned on all the time.
They have already won the mind of thousands of happy customers. You will be amazed too when you see how much light they can emit even being so tiny! If you don’t like your solar lights on all the time, these are your perfect choice.
Installation of those lights are so easy and require no wire. Those are completely wireless. Comes with everything you need for the installation. In addition to the motion sensor lights, you will get expansion pillar hinge, screws, key-pin, and a very easy to understand installation manual.
Please do not think URPOWER another cheap solar lights company even though the cost of such panels is very reasonable! Just read as many reviews as you can about its product to have an idea why people have recommended it so much.
More Features & Pros of URPOWER
- 2 pack or 4 pack sizes available. So, choose as you need.
- 900 mAh Li-ion battery.
- The motion sensor has up to 120-degree detection range.
- Requires very short charging time, very ideal for the winter season.
- Proven to works just fine even on partial sun exposure.
- It’s a motion sensor light, so it only turns on when senses any motion.
- Very ideal for the garage door as well.
- Tips: Allow for at least 2 or 3 days to get it fully charged for the first use. You need to switch it on for the first time before letting it charge. Use the small pin to give a push on the pinhole located on the top left corner.
- Expected solar panel life is 5 years and LED lights also last longer.
Cons of URPOWER
- No dim mode.
- May not be suitable for you if you need those lights on all the time at night.
Did you notice it says 54 LED? When you need the super bright LED solutions, this is your right option. For excellent illumination, it provides up to 800 lumens! I could not find any brighter LED lights than this! Did you? I noticed people were looking for the super bright light for their garden, driveway, garage, and patio. If you are one of them, check this out.
The lighting angle of 54 LED can reach 270 degrees. Very few brands have something like this to offer. On both sides of those solar lights, there are 3 LEDs set. That’s the secret of creating a wider range of luminosity. Not just wider lighting coverage area, it has 120 degrees upgraded motion detection range. It has a sensor length of 26 feet. No more intruder or wildlife trouble!
You may like to turn on those lights at night all the time, but some others like them to turn on only when they sense any motion. You know what, LITOM has the solution for all! There are 3 lighting modes to choose from. Medium-light mode, only sensor mode, and Dim light sensor mode.
The dim mood is really cool. It will automatically turn on in dim mode and will go to the full bright mode when it senses any movement. The sensor mode will trigger the full brightness once detect any movement and will turn off once the movement stops.
Now, let’s talk about its durability and strength. It’s made out of high-strength ABS material to last long and serve under the rain and all type of harsh weather conditions. These solar panels have IP65 waterproof lights. And they can convert up to 17% of the sunlight into renewable electric energy.
More Features & Pros of Litom 54
- Available in 3 purchasing options. As per your need, you can buy 1 pack, 2 packs, or 4 packs size.
- Wireless security light which can be mount on the wall.
- Super easy installation. Use the provided wall plug and screws to install within no time and without any cables.
- Competitive price. Proven to last long. So, your investment will pay you in the long run.
- Strongly recommended by experienced users for those who need extra bright light.
- Tips: As you know, the solar panels harness the energy from the sunlight. It’s very energy that those panels always get in touch with the sun. So, if you live in an area where snow falling is common, clean your solar daily.
Cons of Litom 54
- Had incidents of sudden stoppage. You have nothing to worry about. LITOM has excellent customer service. Explain your problem and they will solve it for you.
InnoGear [With USB Charger!]
They say their lights are designed to withstand any extreme weather conditions and it’s true. I have included this one on the recommended list because of it’s super powerful 2200mAh rechargeable battery. Besides, it has a bigger solar panel than its counterparts to store more energy for longer working time.
Highly recommended by the experienced users to decorate and light your garden, decks, docks, patio, fences, stairs or any other places. Why it’s suitable everywhere? Because it’s heatproof and waterproof. IP65 waterproof that can withstand in any harsh environment like acute heat and heavy rainfall.
You will love its high-intelligent energy saving modes. Like all other models, it turns on at dusk and turns off at sunrise automatically. Also, works great as a motion sensor detector. The more sensitive sensor ball head can detect people up to 26 feet within the range of 120 degrees.
Comes with 3 working modes that are so useful for people having different needs. The strong light mode will keep your outdoor bright until the charges depleted. Use the dim light sensor mode for a dark night. When someone comes near it, the bright light will appear and lasts for 15 seconds. The sensor mode is so useful when you don’t like the lights to be on all the time at night. The sensor mode will give you strong bright light only when some appears near it and dies after 15 seconds.
There is a pretty cool feature that has made it standalone than its counterparts. These lights are USB powered. Meaning, you can charge them using the USB cable when there is no sunlight for a couple of days! In fact, you can use the USB cable of your mobile as well for indoor charging.
More Features & Pros of InnoGear
- For your small need to bigger need, choose from 1 pack, 2 pack, or 4 packs.
- Built-in 3.7V 18650 lithium battery. Very long battery life. Should last a couple of years.
- 1.5W or 5.5V solar panel.
- 6 to 8 hours required under sunlight for full-charge.
- Recommended installation height at 8 to 10 feet.
- After the full charge, many have verified that the strong bright modes last for about 5 hours.
- Even in constant dim settings, people have reported having the bright light on their patio.
- Proven to be waterproof by lots of users.
- Comes with everything needed for installation. In addition to these solar lights, you will receive USB charging cable, screw set, drilling location map and an easy to understand user manual.
Cons of InnoGear
- Have incidents to receive faulty lights. Nothing to worry. Contact their excellent customer service if this happens to you.
Here comes another LITOM. With higher-capacity battery and more powerful LED, this is truly a nice lighting solution for your garden, garage, patio, deck, etc. The beauty of those lights is that these are equipped with the efficient solar panel. They can quickly absorb sun rays and generate electricity for long night operation.
Features upgraded PIR motion sensor and ray sensor. Those sensors are proven to be effective and can detect people within 26 feet. The sensor ball head is bigger than other traditional counterparts. So, you have extra security at the dark night. Pretty effective to have a disturbance-free nightlife. No intrusion once you have installed this one from LITOM!
Also, features 3 intelligent modes. The strong long night mode gives you a strong and bright light until all the charges depleted. When you need to have a long time operation, set the dim light sensor mode.
Until anyone comes near, it will be in dim mode all night long. But whenever someone appears near it, the bright light will be on and stays for 15 seconds, then again goes back to dim mode. The strong light sensor mode triggers those lights in full bright mode when someone appears and dies after 15 seconds.
Easy installation. Comes with screws for mount wall installation. No cable or wire required. Read some real users review about those lights and you will understand why so many people are calling it a great one that last longer than usual.
More Features & Pros of Litom 8
- The dimension is 4.7 x 7.6 x 5 inches. So, you when assembled the length will be 4.7 inches. Small in size but very bright!
- Available in 2 buying options. 1 pack or 4 packs. Get the 4 packs for per LED cost-savings.
- The super-efficient solar panel has made it just great. Quick charge and store power for longer usage.
- 176 lumens for cold white light brightness. A lot of experienced users have confirmed that those lights can survive under heavy rainfall and snow.
- Direct sunlight exposure is recommended. However, a lot of users also said, 2 to 3 hours of sunlight exposure can charge the battery sufficiently.
- Proven to hold the charge for a longer time.
- Made from high-strength ABS to last longer and survive in any harsh environment.
- Waterproof and heatproof.
- You can use it anywhere you want it.
- Have huge recommendations from experienced users.
Cons of Litom 8
- Since switching modes are located on the back, changing mode is somewhat difficult after installation.
BAXIA TECHNOLOGY 28
Spoiler alert! It’s only motion sensor light. No dim mode to stay on all night. But highly recommended as another best outdoor solar lights when you need motion sensor security for your yard, driveway, wall, stairway, gate, etc. Since there is no dim light option, those lights can serve you all night long. The battery life lasts really longer than usual.
PIR motion detection lights. Within the range of 3 to 5 meters, whenever those lights can sense any motion within 120-degree angle and 10 feet distance, those LED lights will turn on automatically.
And when there is no motion, will automatically turn off after 30 seconds. 30 seconds is pretty impressive for a motion sensor light. And with 28 LED lights, I must say these are a super bright light.
As you can see, these motion sensor lights will give you bright light for up to 30 seconds. From any other motion sensor light, you can expect a maximum of 15 to 20 seconds of duration. Most users are surprised because of it’s how brightness the light has.
Important Tips: Use the provided key pin to activate the light. Press only one time to turn on and press twice to turn off. Then peel the protective film and charge it directly under the sun for at least 1 to 2 days. Now, you are ready to install it.
More Features & Pros of BAXIA 28
- The assembled dimension of those lights is 5.11 inches height, 4.33 inches length, and 2.67 inches width.
- Water and heat resistant. Can perform well in any harsh environment. Just make sure there is some sunlight.
- Highly recommended for security and safety protection. No more wildlife intrusion problem. Suitable to use as step lights, pathway lights, yard lights, garage lights.
- 8 hours of sunlight charge recommended.
- 3.7V 1200mAh Li-ion battery.
- 0.55 Watt solar panel.
- 400 lumens bright light.
- Lampshade cover for the LED to ensure longer performance.
- Sensors are proven to be highly efficient for lots of users.
- You must use the key pin to activate them. Key pin comes with those lights.
- Really caring customer service. Should you receive any problematic solar lights, just contact them ASAP. They will take care of everything.
- Extended work time and lifespan.
Cons of BAXIA 28
- Not recommended if you need them to stay on all night long.
Hallomall USB 28
Another popular outdoor solar motion lights that are proven to be super bright with 28 LED bulbs. Along with solar charging, you can use the USB cable to charge them indoor when there is no sun for several days due to cloudy weather. The best thing about those lights is that these are cheap solar lights for outdoor to cover a wide area.
From 3 sides, those LED can emit extraordinary bright lights. So, the coverage is really wider than other conventional solar outdoor lights. And these are suitable for all the people having different needs.
Comes with 3 modes. Those switch modes are located on the back. You can choose those lights to always on, or sensor activated and dim light or motion sensor with strong bright lights.
With their IP65 waterproof feature and ABS material, you can install them anywhere like pathways, driveways, stairways, patio, wall, garden, etc. And the installation is super simple. No wire or cable is necessary. Just use the screws or hook. Small in size, so you can use them anywhere you like.
It comes in a complete set. All things come along those lights for installation. No cable or wire is needed.
Useful Tips: If you have a situation where you won’t be using them for a long time, you should remove the battery from these solar and store them in cool places to avoid leakage. Also, install them where there is plenty of sunlight to get the best result.
More Features & Pros of Hallomall USB
- Available in two purchasing option. 2 packs or 4 packs. The color of the housing is black.
- The dimension of those lights is 10 x 5 x 4 inches.
- 18650 lithium battery with 3.7 volts. There are 2 batteries for per light.
- 2 charging options. Solar panel and USB charging (around 5H). A fairly large solar panel which is proven to be highly efficient.
- 400 lumens light. White bright light.
- Works pretty great under the cold and hot weather. Just make sure those lights get some sunlight or use the USB charger.
- Made in China.
- High-quality plastic made to last long.
- Use with confidence. They have excellent customer service to solve any unwanted trouble.
- Even after a couple of years, lots of customers have verified that their lights are working just fine.
- Lots of appreciation and recommendations from experienced users for those who need motion sensor security light. Also, if you have trouble getting sunlight, highly recommended to you!
Cons of Hallomall
- Changing modes might be difficult.
- Not very suitable instructions.
Tadge Goods 48
There are so many good reasons why this one is included in the list. Number 1 reason is that it has 48 LED, both sides of these lights have 5 LED to create a wide 120 degrees of coverage area ranging from 10 feet to 26 feet. That’s more than enough viewing distance for your backyards and driveways.
For its crispy clear bright light, it is being popular so fast! In the dark night, in combination with its intelligent motion-sensor, it will give you extra safety from unwanted intruders and helps you to have the clear precision of your movement. For better home security and working outside the home at night, it’s a good choice.
For your 24/7 securities, they work all the same in all weather like rain, snow, wind, and hot or cold temperatures. After full-charge, they can give you up to 12 hours of bright light all night long. A truly heavy-duty outdoor solar light that has a lot of high appreciation from experienced users.
Hassle-free installation and comes with everything you need to install it on your wall, stairs, garage, near the ground or anywhere you like. Use the screws and hooks to install it and you don’t need any cable. But make sure those solar panels get some sunlight to get the best out of them.
More Features & Pros
- 3 buying options available. As per your need, you can buy the 1 pack, 2 packs, or 4 pack size.
- Proven to be a good choice for patio deck lighting. Lots of users have confirmed that it covers really big space.
- Pretty lightweight and you can install it anywhere.
- 3 lighting modes. One is the off switch, no. 2 switch is for the dim light option to be on all night long. But whenever it senses any motion, it will provide full-bright light. The no. 3 switch is for full and bright illumination all the night long until charge depleted.
- Advanced motion sensor for the safety and security of your driveway, backyard, and living areas. Proven to detect even slight movement.
- There is a switch on the back of those lights for manual shut off. When you are sure you won’t be around for a long time, it’s really useful.
- A lot of users have confirmed that these lights have met their expectations and they have highly recommended it to anyone looking for long lasting solar lights.
Cons of Tadge Goods
- Have incidents of the sudden stoppage of working after a while. It’s pretty rare, but there are some records.
InnoGear Upgraded 77
When you need super bright light for whatever reason, this is the solution for you. 77 LED! I could not find anymore bright LED solar lights than this. 1000 lumens! And don’t think the charge won’t last long.
These lights come with the bigger solar panel and 2200mAh rechargeable battery. A great security lighting solution when you need the perfect solution for your deck, driveway, and garage.
These lights are way more unique in comparison with other brands. With its highly sensitive motion sensor, these lights can detect motion within a distance of 20 feet when installed at the recommended height of 6.5-7.2ft.
For the extra safety and security of your patio, deck, stairways, etc, these ultra-bright highly motion sensitive lights have already gained the trust of lots of users. You should face no trouble from intruders or wild animals.
It takes consideration of the diverse usage of different people. So, it comes with 3 working modes. You are free to use these lights wherever you like however you like. Let’s check these modes.
The medium-light mode is suitable where you need to automatically turn on these lights and stay that way all night long. When you set the dim light sensor mode, using only 21 LEDs, these lights will be on all night. But whenever it senses motion, you will have full-bright of 77 LEDs. The only motion sensor mode is suitable when you don’t want these lights on all night long but have an ultra-light for up to 15 to 20 seconds.
Tips: These are super powerful solar light. Before starts using, make sure to full-charge them. Usually 6 to 8 hours under direct sun contact required to fully charge. But if you have a place where there is no direct sunlight, you have nothing to worry. Partial access to sunlight seems good enough for them.
More Features & Pros of InnoGear
- 5.5 volt super powerful solar panel.
- 3.7-volt Li-ion 18650 battery long-lasting rechargeable.
- Cool white bright light color. Super bright that you can’t look at it with your bare eyes.
- Up to 6 meters motion sensor detection range.
- IP65 waterproof level. Also, proven to be heatproof.
- High Strength ABS made to last longer in any harsh environment.
- Easy installation. Comes with expansion pillar hinge and screws for installation.
- Proven to stay active even after several years. Lots have customers have confirmed it.
- Highly competitive price considering its super powerful LEDs and solar panel.
- Highly recommended by experienced users.
Cons of InnoGear
- Some said even little movement from bugs can activate the motion sensor which can be disturbing for some.
LITOM Upgraded 10
How about a solar light that can give you ample light for up to 40 hours in dim mode and 10 hours in strong lighting mode? Highly suitable for places where it’s hard to have direct sunlight. And if you are having this situation, trust me, this is the best outdoor solar motion lights for you.
Welcome to the review of the 3rd generation outdoor solar LED lights from renewable brand LITOM. These 10 LED super bright lights have a brightness of 204 lumens and these can detect motion within a range of 120 degrees. With the efficient energy management and greater battery capacity, this is the solution to illuminate your decks, patio, backyards and so on.
There is a huge improvement for up to 19% in the photoelectric conversion efficiency which has led to a quicker charging capacity of these lights. Leave those lights for 7 hours under the sun, and you will get the longest hours of bright light.
These lights will turn on automatically at comfortable brightness after nightfall. But the strong light mode will be activated once any motion is detected by the sensor within a range of 39 feet! Yes, you are reading it right, 39 feet of wider range.
Do these lights last long? I must say yes seeing lots of honest testimonial from experienced users. LITOM claims that these lights have up to 80,000 hours of life expectancy and so far I know, the company does not bluff. With IP65 waterproof feature and heatproof capacity, these LEDs should serve you for a pretty long time.
More Features & Pros of LITOM
- 5.5 volts powerful solar panel.
- 3.7 volt or 800mAh rechargeable battery.
- 10 LEDs that cast white bright color.
- Quick response from the high-capacity motion sensor.
- Made of high-quality ABS to last long.
- The on/off switch is on the back of the light, so you should turn it on before installing it.
- Worth every penny because of its long-lasting life.
- Like always, the installation is super easy. But you need to make sure these lights get sunlight pretty much. Otherwise, you will be disappointed.
- Really high recommendations from experienced users for your beautiful garden, large driveway, patio, stairways, garage, yard, front & back door, balcony and etc.
- Awesome customer service. They are always happy to help you and solve your problem if you face any.
Cons of LITOM
- Does not have different modes. You can’t have bright light all night long. Only the dim light will be on for the whole night.
Best Solar Lights Buying Guide
The best thing about those lights is that they don’t add any extra cost to your electricity bill. It would be a huge burden for us if we had to pay bills for those lights. Most of these lights stay on all night long. Another good thing is that once installed, they require no further maintenance.
Sounds great, right? Well, all of the good things will happen to you only if you get the right one. While most of these LED solar lights are good, yet to find the best and appropriate for you, the following points may help:
- Solar Panel: Most important things to check to get the ones. The solar panel is the mechanism that absorbs sunlight and converts them to electricity. The higher capacity solar panel can absorb sunlight much faster. The superior quality panel can absorb sunlight even though there is very little sun exposure. Make sure your solar panel has a capacity of at least 5.5 volts. Remember, they are not replaceable. So, you can’t afford to have a lower quality one.
- Rechargeable Battery Capacity: This is where the electricity gets stored. So, the more capacity means you will have bright light all night long. The battery should be replaceable as well. Make sure the battery has a capacity of at least 3.7 volts. 18650 battery type is preferable. If you have a plan to stay out of your home for a long time, take out the battery and keep it safe.
- Intelligent Multiple Modes: Most of these lights comes in 3 modes. Only sensor mode is preferable when you don’t like to have these lights on all night long. The dim light mode is suitable when you need to have comfortable light all the night but full bright light when the sensor senses any movement. The strong bright mode gives you ultra-bright light. Choose this option only when you really need it.
- Lumens: Lumens indicated the brightness level of the light. For a decently bright light, your LEDs should have at least 200 lumens. More lumens mean brighter light, but quicker depletion of charge as well.
- Survival Resistance: Make sure your LED security lights are IP65 waterproof resistant. Very important as there won’t be any shelter protection for those outdoor lights. Also, make sure it clearly dictates lights are heat-proof as well.
- Motion Sensor Capacity: If you are living in an area where there is a presence of wild animals or probability of the human threat, get lights with higher motion sensing capacity. At least these sensors should cover 20 feet with the 120-degree angle.
- More Than One Charging Capacity: Only very few companies produce these lights that have USB charging option as well. If you are living in such an area where there is not much sunlight most of the days, you should check those lights. The solar panel will charge the battery when there is sunlight. If not, you can charge those batteries using the USB cable indoor. Not required if you have a fair amount of sunlight.
- Location of installation: Where you need those lights installed? Driveway? Garage? Patio? These lights are suitable to install anywhere you like them. But wherever you install them, make sure there is easy access to sunlight for at least 6 to 8 hours. Also, based on your installation area, you should set different settings of these different modes.
- Experienced Users Recommendations: This is very important to check when you do online shopping. What’s the most challenging part of online shopping? Yep, you’ve guessed it right, ‘You don’t see the real product’. So, you have to trust who have seen it and used it. Read as much customer reviews as you can to find the best outdoor solar motion lightss. Get an idea of whether these lights can meet your needs.
Why Do You Need To Adopt Green Technology?
It’s not just about saving money. To produce electricity, we burn coal, oil, gas, etc. We have installed a nuclear plant to meet our needs. All of them are leading to global warming which is already very alarming. Did you notice how many natural calamities the U.S.A. face each year? I am very sorry to say we are the 2nd country to produce most of the carbon of the world. Now, let’s see why you need to install solar lights for your outdoor lighting solution.
- The moment you install solar lights, you become an environmentalist. That should make you feel good, right?
- Using clean energy by way of installing them means you are contributing to protecting the environment for your own next generations.
- These lights are pretty gentle since they use LED, you get pretty bright light. When you use any solar landscaping spotlights to illuminate your trees, bushes, flag, etc, you are adding beauty to your lifestyle as well.
- They operate on a low voltage of electricity. So, these are perfectly safe and pose to fatal hazard for you and your family.
Final Thoughts On Best Solar Lights
Thank you to stay with me to this long journey. Trust me, now that you have completed reading my outdoor solar lights reviews, you know everything about them. You should have any trouble finding the best outdoor solar lights. I would personally prefer LITOM for the safety and security of my home. Let me know if you need to know anything else. Use the following comment box to drop your questions.